Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Time Capsule Box

 My box expresses who I am, and who I've become. It expresses me, mainly because of the different colors, showing that one thing can't describe who I am as a whole. I had the eye symbolizing free spirit, because (as cheesy as it sounds) I'm not entitled to a label. The quote "Queen of Evolution" shows change, and how the average person can easily develop as a person. All of these elements combine into the person I am today.




I was recently watching a movie called "Amélie," and in the movie, she finds a secret compartment in her apartment building, and inside the secret compartment was a box that was full of toy cars. This didn't belong to her, so Amélie researches, and soon learns whose box it was, and returns it in secret. When the man sees the box, he begins to cry, because it brings back memories of his childhood. If somebody found my box in 2034, they would figure out little things that the average person wouldn't normally see just by looking at me. The man in the movie only had toy cars in his box, and Amélie was still able to connect who the man was. The person who would find my box would also compare our society now, to our society in the future. Of course, I'm unknown to what the future is going to be like, but I do know their is going to be big difference to times today. The person who saw my time capsule might even be interested enough to analyze who I am just by looking at the inside and outside of  my box.


No comments:

Post a Comment